- Fully automated ELISA washer
- Small and compact
- Smart assays programming via PC
- Great flexibility in creating assays
- Can be used for a separated function of filling and aspirating
- Outstanding cost/benefit ratio
- The compact design of the instrument brings space saving to the laboratory.
- The processing area within the device is protected with a transparent lid which prevents aerosol from escaping.
- The source of the washing solution is in an arbitrary container selected by the user, no need for special bottles. The instrument can be used with 2 solutions (wash buffer and water). The washer can be adapted and used with up to 4 solutions (optional).
- The aspirated solution is collected in a waste container equipped with a level safety sensor. If the container is overfilled, the pump automatically stops and a warning LED light changes colour from green to red.
- The instrument can be (optional) automatically purged with water after each washing procedure. It prevents clogging and unsanitary conditions.
- The working area is illuminated during the procedure.
- Washing protocols are saved in the instrument and are controlled directly from the panel on the top of the instrument (membrane keyboard and graphic colour display – can be manufactured in variable colours).
- It is possible to choose first and last strip and number of cycles for washing procedure via the on-board control panel.
- All language options are available.
Programming of washing protocols
- Assays can be pre-programmed by the user on an external PC.
- 4 function steps: WASH, FILL, ASPIRATE, PURGE can be used for programming the assays separately or in any combination. Each step can be repeated several times.
- The “Timing” function can be used for the free wells for the microplate prior to the washing of the first strip and after the processing of the last strip (to ensure the constant washing time for different strip numbers).
- The “Safe aspiration” function prevents cross-contamination (the aspiration needle does not make contact with the bottom of the well).
- The “Sweep mode” function enables the user to specify the number and positions of the aspiration points.
- DYNAWASH Automatic allows a “Soak time” period (pause interval) for each strip and after each plate cycle.
- The instrument can be (optional) automatically washed with water after each washing procedure. It prevents clogging and contamination.
- The programmed washing protocols are transfered to the instrument via USB connection or via SD card.
Specifications DYNAWASH Automatic
|Number of channels per washing head
|Number of liquid sources
|| 2 (4 as an option)
|Residual volume for a flat microplate
|| < 2 μl
|Reproducibility for filling 96 wells
|| < 3,5 % CV
|Volume variation between channels A-H
|| < 3,5 % CV
|| 260 mm x 360 mm x 165 mm
|2 channels Cat. No.
|4 channels Cat. No.
Warranty DYNAWASH Automatic
1 DYNAWASH Automatic
2 DYNAWASH Automatic
3 DYNAWASH Automatic
4 DYNAWASH Automatic
5 DYNAWASH Automatic
6 DYNAWASH Automatic
7 DYNAWASH Automatic
8 DYNAWASH Automatic
9 DYNAWASH Automatic
10 DYNAWASH Automatic