DYNAWASH - E
- The DYNAWASH - E washing apparatus has an eight channel comb standardized for use with microtiter plates (ELISA plates).
- The comb is mobile and easily operated with a single hand.
- The incoming washing solution is directed to the dispensing needles through a manually controlled valve.
- Volume of the washing solution can be manually operated by the red button – the comb is dispensing as long as you hold down the button.
- The DYNAWASH - E is equipped with a single pump which provides both – dispensing and aspiration functions and each channel has a separate dispensing and aspirating needle.
- The washing solution is aspirated by the pump from an arbitrary container selected by the user. So, there are minimal losses of the solution.
- The aspiration needles of the comb are directly connected to the aspiration part of the pump.
- The aspiration process works continuously with no need of reactivation.
- The extended length of the aspiration needles assists in the „overflow washing“ steps.
- The solution being removed is collected in a waste container equipped with a safety level sensor. If the container is overfilled the pump automatically stops and the warning LED changes colour from green to red. There is also an easily accessible location for purging the washing head on the main body.
Specifications DYNAWASH - E
The apparatus is small and its dimensions are as follows:
|| 178 x 165 x 125 mm (WxDxH)
|| 1000 ml, 9 cm in diameter
The power source for the DYNAWASH - E is a standard external power adapter which is included.
Warranty DYNAWASH - E
1 DYNAWASH - E
2 DYNAWASH - E
3 DYNAWASH - E
4 DYNAWASH - E
5 DYNAWASH - E
6 DYNAWASH - E
7 DYNAWASH - E
8 DYNAWASH - E
9 DYNAWASH - E
10 DYNAWASH - E